Where students share learning & develop their body of work
Inkwire enables educators to turn any activity into an opportunity for peer and adult feedback, project documentation, and personalized demonstration of mastery. Everything a student uploads builds their body of work and can be curated into their digital portfolio.
How it works
Inkwire plugs into your existing learning tools to enable sharing and feedback, or can work as a standalone platform.
Sharing & Feedback
Easily collect & make student work visible
Collect and share student work in a beautiful gallery format, opening it up to peer feedback & inspiration as well to a broader community of adults for support and recognition.Learn more about showcasing & sharing student work with Inkwire
Enable easy and fun portfolio creation
- Document both process and final products and give students a searchable archive of all of their work from which to curate into custom-designed portfolios on Inkwire or other platforms, like Google Sites
- Portfolios can be shared beyond the school walls and used for presentations and student led-conferences
- Students carry their Inkwire portfolios with them even after graduation from your school or program
Design & document the full project journey
- Design collaborative projects, assessments, or experiences for and with learners
- Organize content, tasks, and milestones to enable self-directed learning journeys
- Open up student work to feedback from peers and mentors from outside the classroom
Ready to try it out?
Set up your community (it's free)
Let's redesign learning together.
Inkwire has been developed in collaboration with forward-thinking educators across a variety of innovative learning organizations.
Santa Monica High School
Verde Valley School
UC San Diego Academic Connections
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.