Tools to help students learn, create, and share.
Inkwire's tools for learning, assessment, documentation, and portfolios empower each of your students to demonstrate their strengths & become creators, not just consumers.
Create shared learning spaces & experiences
- Design collaborative projects, assessments, or experiences for and with learners.
- Organize content, tasks, and milestones
- Open up student work to feedback from peers and mentors from outside the classroom.
Document & showcase student work
- Collect and share student work in a beautiful gallery format with a broader community for feedback and recognition.
- Share with and invite outside audiences to see & celebrate student learning.
Power student portfolios
- Document the entire learning process and give students a searchable archive of all of their work from which to curate into custom-designed portfolios
- Portfolios that be shared beyond the school walls and used for presentations and conferences
- Students carry portfolios with them even after graduation from your school or program
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.