Share your learning. Show your strengths. Start building your body of work.
Let's redesign learning & assessment together.
Inkwire has been developed in collaboration with forward-thinking educators across a variety of organizations.
Santa Monica High School
Verde Valley School
UC San Diego Academic Connections
Empower students to learn, create, and share.
Inkwire's tools for learning, assessment, documentation, and portfolios empower each of your students to demonstrate their strengths & become creators, not just consumers.
Create shared learning spaces & experiences
- Design collaborative projects, assessments, or experiences for and with learners.
- Organize content, tasks, and milestones
- Open up student work to feedback from peers and mentors from outside the classroom.
Document & showcase student work
- Collect and share student work in a beautiful gallery format with a broader community for feedback and recognition.
- Share with and invite outside audiences to see & celebrate student learning.
Power student portfolios
- Document the entire learning process and give students a searchable archive of all of their work from which to curate into custom-designed portfolios
- Portfolios that be shared beyond the school walls and used for presentations and conferences
- Students carry portfolios with them even after graduation from your school or program
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.